Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Arkansas
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Arkansas are: 5,540
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Arkansas is: $23,830.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Arkansas
- He or she must be a citizen of the United States, or if a resident alien, must have a valid working permit.
- A high school diploma or any certification with equivalent proof must be submitted.
- The applicant must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Fingerprints should also be submitted for identification and investigation purposes.
- He or she must display a good moral character.
- The applicant must not be associated with any acts of crime, especially fraud.
- The applicants should be able to pass drug testing.
- He or she should possess a valid driver’s license issued by the State.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Arkansas
No license is required for individuals working as unarmed security guards. However, the security companies hiring them are required to provide basic training requirements as stipulated by the Arkansas state.
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Arkansas
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Arkansas
- Training on the laws and ethics of the State.
- Training on how to deal with fire and medical emergencies.
- Proper detainment of suspects.
- Professionalism and the roles of private security.
- Training on observation and patrol techniques.
- Developing proper communication and dealing with the public.