Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Nevada
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Nevada is: 20,220
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Nevada is: $27,490.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Nevada
- Applicants must be 21 years old at least and must be in good physical condition.
- He/she must be a high school graduate and must present a diploma or a GED.
- Applicants must have a valid identification card such as a driver’s license registered in the state of Nevada or a state identification.
- Applicants must be a US citizen or a legal US resident who is eligible to work legally in the United States.
- If in case they are immigrants, he/she must provide a proof of residency along with a valid work permit.
- Applicants must be subjected to fingerprinting.
- A background check must be done before they pass their application.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Nevada
- The completed application (online or printed out)
- A 2 inch by 2 inch (2 x 2) passport photo.
- If you were not born in the U.S., you must also provide a photo copy of one of the following:
- Naturalization Certificate
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Birth Certificate
- Alien Card
- Your U.S. Passport or a copy of both your driver’s license and social security card.
- Receipt for Electronic Submission of Fingerprint Cards or a set of 2 fingerprint cards.
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Nevada
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Nevada
- Crowd control.
- Legal issues.
- Written reports.
- Ethical issues.
- Detaining shoplifters.
- Emergency training as well as CPR.
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Nevada