Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in North Carolina
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in North Carolina is: 24,880
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in North Carolina is: $27,140.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in North Carolina
- Applicants for unarmed security guard position must be 18 years of age or older.
- He or she must be allowed to work in the United States as a citizen or a registered alien.
- He or she must not have a history of felony convictions and criminal activity such as illegal use and possession of firearms.
- Applicants must have a good moral character.
- Applicants must not be associated in any acts of crime involving illegal possession, sale and distribution of drugs, narcotics and other controlled substance.
- Applicants must not be drug or alcohol dependent.
- He or she must be in good physical condition and able to stand for long hours.
- He or she must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Applicants must have no prior revocation of license.
Application Steps for Security Guard in North Carolina
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in North Carolina
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in North Carolina
- North Carolina security officer roles (1 hr)
- Ethical and legal issues (3 hrs)
- Dealing with emergencies (3 hrs)
- Communications (2 hrs)
- Patrol and observation (3 hrs)
- Written reports (3 hrs)
- Deportment (1 hr)
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in North Carolina