Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Oklahoma
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Oklahoma are: 11,770
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Oklahoma is: $25,780.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Oklahoma
- Applicants must be a legal citizen of the United States
- Must have a proof of residency
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be of good moral character
- Applicants must not be dependent to any drugs or narcotic
- Must not have any alcohol dependence
- Must not be convicted of any felony
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of Oklahoma
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit
- Must have no physical disabilities that can impede him/her in her performance as a security officer
- Must have his/her police or Sheriff record check
- Applicants must have an insurance letter from employer or surety bond
- Must submit two colored passport size pictures
- Must submit at least 2 CLEET fingerprint cards
- Must be able to successfully complete the required training requirements
- Applicants must be signed and notarized
- Must be able to speak, read and understand the English language
- Must be able to answer all the questions on application form completely or it will be rejected.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Oklahoma
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Oklahoma
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Oklahoma
- Dealing with ethical and legal matters.
- Proper use of limited force.
- Detainment of criminal suspects.
- Professionalism and public relations.
- Response to medical emergencies.
- Response to fire emergencies.
- Crowd control.
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Oklahoma