Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Utah
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Utah are: 5,740
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Utah is: $29,230.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Utah
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Valid Social Security number.
- Driver’s License.
- Finger print cards (2) or electronic fingerprinting is accepted.
- Certificate of completion of 24-hours of classroom training with a score of at least 80%.
- Mentally competent.
- Have good moral character.
- No drug or alcohol use or dependence
- Must successfully pass a drug test.
- No felony convictions.
- No disabilities that would prevent performance of duty.
- Submit to criminal background check.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Utah
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Utah
Application processing fee: $100
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Utah
- Writing reports properly.
- Proper management of emergencies.
- The legal and ethical issues that can arise while the unarmed security guard is on duty.
- The legal use of force.
- The detainment of suspects and the legal limits.
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Utah