Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Pennsylvania
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Pennsylvania are: 42,540
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Pennsylvania is: $25,400.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Pennsylvania
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a high school graduate and must present a high school diploma or any equivalent.
- Applicants must be a resident of the United States and must have a proof of residency.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Be at least 18 years old Citizenship.
- Mentally competent.
- Have good moral character.
- No drug or alcohol use or dependence.
- No felony convictions No disabilities that would prevent performance of duty.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Pennsylvania
- Passport photos (2)
- Letters from character witnesses pointing out your good moral character
- Certified proof of criminal background check
- Fingerprint card with fee (this card must be submitted to the County Clerk’s office with a money order that will be mailed to the Pennsylvania State police)
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Pennsylvania
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Pennsylvania
- Public Relations.
- Legal and Ethical issues.
- Crowd Control.
- Written Reports.
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Pennsylvania