Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Hawaii
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Hawaii is: 9,540
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Hawaii is: $26,620.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Hawaii
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Four years of guard experience.
- Pass an Exam.
- Be mental sound and not suffering from any psychological disorder, which will impede you from performing security guard duties.
- No convictions (not including expunged or annulled by the courts)
- Submit to a criminal background check.
- Have good moral character.
- Have not committed any acts of fraud.
- Submit to fingerprinting.
- Provide criminal background abstract for the last 10 years.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Hawaii
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Hawaii
- Application fee: Entity ($100) Principal/Sole Proprietor ($50)
- Examination fee: Principal/Sole Proprietor ($50)
- Finger printing fee: Field print: $17.50
- FBI Criminal History fee: $16.50
- State of Hawaii Criminal History fee: $30.00
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Hawaii
- State and federal laws.
- Observation techniques.
- Customer service.
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Hawaii