Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Montana
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Montana is: 1,800
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Montana is: $25,050.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Montana
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Must provide proof of citizenship if he/she is a resident alien.
- Must successfully pass a FBI and Montana Department of Justice background check.
- Must provide a passport photo showing full face, head and shoulders.
- Must be employed by a licensed security agency or proprietary company.
- Must provide proof of training.
- Must be able to submit all requirements and has paid all fees needed.
- Must complete finger print card from Montana Board of Private security office.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Montana
- All documents must be copied to a standard page size of 8 ½” x 11”.
- All documents not in English must be accompanied by certified translations.
- Completed application and attached photograph.
- Copy of driver’s license or birth certificate for proof of age.
- Copy of birth certificate, United States Passport or Immigration green card for proof of citizenship or permanent legal residency.
- Proof of training from a currently licensed security company.
- Completed Character Reference form.
- Completed Verification of Licensure form, if you hold or ever held a professional/occupational license in another state or jurisdiction.
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Montana
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Montana
- Observation skills.
- Legal aspects.
- Report preparation.
- Incident response.
- First aid overview.
- Patrol and observation.
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Montana