Security jobs in your ZIP code
Salary and Prospects of Security Guard Jobs in Ohio
- Number of persons employed as Security Guards in Ohio are: 30,490
- Annual Average Wage of a Security Guard in Ohio is: $27,570.00.
Eligibility Requirement for Security Guard in Ohio
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or any equivalent such as GED
- Must be a United States citizen or a registered resident alien
- Must have a driver’s license in the state of Ohio
- Must be submitted to a background check and must pass it.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be of good moral character
- Must not be charged or convicted with misdemeanors associated to violence, theft, fraud or drugs.
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must not suffer from any psychological disorder that could hinder his performance as a security guard.
- Must be employed under a licensed security agency.
- Must be under supervision of a licensed patrol officer.
Application Steps for Security Guard in Ohio
Fees to Apply for a Security Guard in Ohio
Training Syllabus for a Security Guard in Ohio
Other Useful Information for Security Guard Application in Ohio